15 Oct Sound Journey Meditation by Manolis Zografakis – 31 Oct, 2020
Relax your mind and body with the help of cosmic sounds: Tibetan (singing) bowls, gong and other sacred instruments with soothing magical vibrations will attune us to alpha and theta therapeutical frequencies. The mind relaxes and enters a meditative state and the cells of the body return at their natural vibration.
The Tibetan bowls are used for centuries for therapeutical reasons for:
- calming the nervous system and bring harmony to the body
- relieving stress disorders, depression, and chronic pain
- helping with insomnia
- increasing vitality
- enhancing health and wellness
Manolis Zografakis, member of the meditative music duo “Eleman” based in Berlin, travelled to Nepal where he was taught and certified in the use of the Tibetan bowls and gongs for therapy and wellness under the guidance of master Shree Krishna Shashi. Since 2017 he has been giving sound healing sessions in Greece, Germany and Nepal.
Read more about Manolis and his Sound bath sessions on his website: https://soundhealing.gr/
- Date: Saturday 31 October
- Time: 19.00
- Address: Μαλλινού 32 73100 Chaniá
- Cost: 12€/person and 10e for the regular Yoga Class Chania students.
- Bookings: Call at 6973948585 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The session lasts 90 minutes, and all we need is a yoga mat, blanket, and a pillow.
Find the event on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/blue-moon-sound-journey-meditation-tickets-124524077869
You can get a taste of Manolis’ sound journeys below: