13 Jun Restorative Wall Yoga & Sound Healing Experience – 28 June
We would like to invite you to a unique wellness event, on Tuesday the 28th of June 2022. A restorative Iyengar wall yoga and sound bath experience, in which we will combine the therapeutic benefits of wall yoga and sound healing with the crystal singing bowls by the sound therapist Manolis Zografakis!
Μild, supportive, passive yoga practice in which we will use the help of the straps and the Iyengar wall to stay in selected asanas for a longer time, with less effort. We will have time to breathe deeply, expand our consciousness and experience relief, feel every part of our body, and relax with the healing vibrations of the crystal bowls. We will give ourselves the time to let go, release tension, calm our minds with the help of magical therapeutic sounds and balance our autonomic nervous system, and last but not least we will allow our body to begin the process of self-healing.
What are the benefits of an Iyengar wall yoga practice?
Based on the alignment of the Iyengar yoga philosophy, suitable yoga practice for beginners and advanced, Iyengar wall yoga has numerous benefits to offer you:
- Releases tension from the joints and the spine
- Improves mobility and flexibility
- Provides myofascial release, which aids to healthier joints
- Improves blood and lymphatic circulation
- Strengthens the immune system
- Deepens your understanding of the alignment and takes your practice to the next level
- Enables you to practice asanas for a longer period of time to reach the therapeutic goal
- Provides restorative and therapeutic benefits for: joint or muscle injuries, chronic pain, sciatica, scoliosis, slipped disks, and other structural issues
- Deepens your awareness of the asana in yoga
- Creates space in the organic body and benefits the inner organs
- Relieves the nervous system, calms the brain and contributes to better sleep
- Maximises the sense of comfort and relaxation effect after every practice
What are the benefits of sound healing?
- Reduces stress levels and tension, brings deep relaxation
- Reduces anxiety, anger, fatigue
- Lowers blood pressure
- Creates a calm space for self-realization
- Restores inner harmony
- Releases blocked energy and tension in the body
- Relieves and loosens sore muscles, tendons, joints and ligaments
- Cleanses and balances your energy fields (chakras)
- Reduces headaches and pain
- Helps with depression
- Shifts and expands awareness
- Balances the autonomic nervous system (sympathetic-parasympathetic)
- Improves mental clarity, increases creativity
*Suitable for all levels of practitioners.
*Book your spot in advance, since places are limited and tickets sell fast.